- 3 chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil
- 2 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 small or 2 large zucchinis cut into quarters
- 2 cups frozen corn
- Chicken: Preheat skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Then add chicken, sprinkle with salt to taste. Cook for 10 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Zucchini and Corn: add corn to skillet same way that you cooked the chicken but cover it, I like my zucchini soft so I cooked it in the microwave for 2-3 min in a bowl with plastic wrap covering it.
- Add chicken back to skillet with corn and add zucchini, stir. Remove it from the heat and serve by its self or with your favoite side