1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 9X13 pan with non stick cooking spray
- In the bowl of an electric stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder.
- Add the flour and sugar, add eggs and vanilla. Batter should be thicker than most brownie batters.
- Pour batter into baking dish
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes
- FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Beat together all the frosting ingredients.
- Pour and spread over warm brownies.